- Originality – Using new technologies in a way that makes a large difference within the organisations that they are deployed in.
- Versatility – Using existing technologies in new and exciting ways that again make large differences.
- Responsibility – Deploying technologies in ways that are mindful of the environmental and social challenges we have in the world today
Paul Armstrong, TECHNOLOGY ADVISOR / STRATEGIST
I look for innovation, self-awareness and creativity. Did you think/go outside the box or was the strategy/outcome proportional/extraordinary?
John Jones, Beever and Struthers
- Answer the question – we’re allocating marks comparing your response to other entries so make sure your answer covers the question raised
- Differentiate yourself – we’re comparing you against many others – make it clear why you’re different and better
- Tell a story – make your response come alive with examples/anecdotes/comments
Paul Smith, rnli
- Brevity/ clarity in submission entry
- Clear traceability to outcomes/a difference made
- Potential to make a difference more broadly:
- For inclusion and diversity within technology
- To broader industry/ thinking or
- For further potential applications of the solution in other use cases/ for good elsewhere
Phil Hobden, Capitalise
- Technology that solves a unique problem
- Technology that’s accessible and intuitive to use
- Technology that can be easily implemented