Why should you Get Involved?
Creating a quality dialogue between an organisation and its potential customers can be achieved by an effective marketing channel – Event Sponsorship.
Sponsoring an Awards event is simply cost-effective, targeted direct marketing which leads to new collaborations, increased engagement, and new business. Sponsoring The UK Business Tech Awards puts you in the spotlight alongside some of the best digital decision makers from around the globe.
Sponsoring one or more of our events gives you before, during and after event marketing opportunities via the event website, email marketing and social media promotion to an audience of key influencers and professionals you can do business with, whilst re-enforcing your brand positioning and enhancing your profile.
You will be in the spotlight in front of a global audience.
Reach your target audience creating engaged leads.
Be part of a community striving to achieve success.
Sponsorship enhances your company reputation & professionalism.
Cost effective way to reach target audience and guaranteed leads.
You are demonstrating your commitment to the digital industry and its success.
Your brand will be across websites and social media.
Hook up with future collaboration partners.
Your networking can lead to increased sales.
Who will I meet?
Senior professionals from across the Digital Marketing sector including:
MANAGING DIRECTOR • MARKETING DIRECTOR • HEAD OF SEO • HEAD OF PAID MEDIA • HEAD OF PPC • MARKETING MANAGER • CEO • OWNER • GROUP DIRECTOR • HEAD OF PERFORMANCE MEDIA • HEAD OF DIGITAL • CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER • PAID SEARCH DIRECTOR • PR MANAGER • CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER • DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR • ECOMMERCE MANAGER • STRATEGY DIRECTOR • TECHNICAL DIRECTOR • ECOMMERCE DIRECTOR • HEAD OF MARKETING • PARTNER • GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER • COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Sponsorship packages starting from £2,500 + VAT.
Get in touch for bespoke packages across multiple packages across multiple awards and terrorities.
- Position your brand or organisation as the headline sponsor, the awards will be billed in association with your organisation name e.g. ‘UK Agency Awards in association with XXX’.
- Opportunity to deliver welcome speech on stage at the event
- Opportunity to present two awards on stage at the event
- Headline sponsor credits on all event marketing including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails, social campaigns
- Logo inclusion on presentation and branding at the event
- Data of entrants across all categories at the event (opted in for data sharing)
- 10 tickets to attend the event
- Double page advert in the Event Brochure
- Inclusion in post-event ‘Thanks for attending’ email. Don’t Panic will collaborate with Headline sponsor in relation to message and content
Social Wall Sponsor
The Social Wall at an event is a hive of activity. Event hashtags are promoted throughout the event and guests interact via tweets and Instagram posts. The Social Wall is essential to any awards ceremonies and guests love them.
- Social wall sponsor credits on all event marketing, including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails and social campaigns
- Prominent branding on social wall at the event
- Opportunity to have a continual advert loop on social wall at the event
- 5 tickets to attend the event
- Opportunity to present an award at the event
- One page advert in the Event Brochure
- Inclusion in the post-event email
The event categories span multiple industry sectors, technology and innovation and teams and people.
- Opportunity to choose an individual category (subject to availability) and to announce and present the winner
- Category sponsor credits on all event marketing throughout the campaign including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails and social campaigns
- Sponsor credits during the award presentation of your chosen category
- 2 tickets to attend the event
- Inclusion in post-event email
Looking to sponsor, but don’t see the package you need? Talk to our team, we can tailor make a sponsorship package that suits your business needs.
Awards Trust Mark
We are proud to have the Awards Trust Mark, an independent accreditation programme which validates the ethical process we operate on all our owned awards.
Opportunities are selling fast so if you would like to get involved call Ashley at Don’t Panic on +44 1706 828855
or e-mail email@example.com
Alternatively, to download the sponsorship brochure, please complete the form below.